- August 1, 2022
- Posted by: AIandGames
‘AI and Games’ is looking for a talented graphic designer to hire on a short-term basis to conduct work on the overall style and presentation of the company, be it on YouTube, social media or other venues. This will include revitalising existing assets (logos, video tickers, title art, etc.) for further use in existing and upcoming projects.
- Create new graphical assets for use in various areas of production. A non-exhaustive list includes:
- Logos in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Video thumbnail templates and other stock graphics in Adobe Photoshop
- Video tickers and other animations in Adobe After Effects
- Respond to briefs in a timely fashion and give transparent estimates for delivery
- Conduct adjustments based on feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images for different platforms.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud [Essential]
- Experience in developing templates and assets. [Desired]
- Familiarity with AI and Games and work conducted by the company. [Desired]
- Available to work starting mid-late August 2022.
- Remuneration starting from [£200/€220/$230] per billable (8-hour) day
- Fully remote and open to applicants from the UK or overseas.
How to Apply
Email us at jobs ‘at’ aiandgames.com with the Subject “Graphic Designer Application – <your name>”.
Please include in your email:
- An up-to-date resume/CV
- A link to your website/portfolio/ArtStation
- Typical rates.